Here is the final product:
|Apples and dip wrapped in a cellophane bag and tied with ribbon and raffia.|
|Label for the bag.|
Recipe for Caramel Cream Cheese Dip:
(Makes 4 jars that are 4 oz each)
1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
1 (15 oz) tub of caramel apple dip
1 bag of Heath bar bits (I found this in the baking aisle)
In a small mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and 4 spoonfuls of caramel. Use a hand mixer to blend well, until creamy.
- Cream Cheese dip (recipe above)
- Caramel apple dip
- Heath bar bits
- Green apple
- 4 oz Mason jar
- Medium-sized cellophane bag
- White card stock to print out labels
|Final product of the Caramel Cream Cheese Apple Dip with Heath Bar bits.|
- Make the caramel cream cheese apple dip using recipe above. Spoon mixture into 4 oz Mason jar until the jar is about 3/4 full.
- Carefully wipe any dip off of the jar that spilled.
- On top of the cream cheese and caramel mixture, drop a healthy spoonful of caramel.
- Top caramel with Heath bar bits (see picture below).Place lid on top of jar and close tight
- Make labels on white card stock for the top of the jar by using Microsoft Word. Draw a circle and type in a text box inside the circle: "Caramel Cream Cheese Apple Dip with Heath Bar bits." Print. Cut out circle and, using double stick tape, place on top of the jar lid.
- Make rectangle labels on white card stock by using Microsoft Word. Draw a rectangle and type in a text box inside the circle: "A good teacher deserves and apple. You deserve the whole tree!" I used an apple clip art to add to the label. Last, type your "to" and "from" information. Print. Cut out labels and punch a hole with a hole puncher in the top left corner so that you will be able to run the ribbon through it.
- Place jar in the cellophane bag and top with green apple.
- Using the ribbon and raffia, tie the bag shut (be sure to attach the label with the hole to the ribbon before tying in a bow.
- Give to teacher.
|Apple Teacher's Gift|
If you like what you see, please "share" or "like" or "pin" my post. Thanks!
Click here to see Teacher Appreciation Week, Day 1
Click here to see Teacher Appreciation Week, Day 2